Happy birthday ANDREW!

Yesterday's trip to botanical garden was er.. hot. Temperature hot hot. Thank god i wore shorts. The three clever artists wore JEANS. I feel for them. HAHA.

The lens janize brought along yesterday rocks rocks rocks. I think it's called micro lens or something. (i know nuts about photography)

You know, i think i might just get my dad to buy me an slr for my 21st. Teeheeeheeeex. After all, it's depressing to go out with these artists and walk around/look around/pose around/flaunt around.

A few hot shots from janize's and jarrod's camera.


Jarrod's car. (while waiting for stely)


*pees on some plant called, flower.




Candid. (btw i'm glowing)


Stupid michelle (name of my pimple) and my messy hair. Stely's just hot.


I didnt know i was suppose to pout.


Ella ella eh eh.


Virgin smile.


Just laugh, i dont know what to say. HAHAHAHA.


Hot.


Not hot.


I'm so extra i love it.


I told you i didnt do my hair.

And now, my favourite shot of the day. I think stely's favourite too if i'm not wrong. We're so proud of janize. Hahahahaha. Oh and i need to rush out now. Andrew's birthday. Didnt get anything for him some more. Oops! BYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog